The Boat Park Map.............
Click on the image for a more detailed boat park map in a separate tab/window. You should be able to further enlarge this in your browser window if you wish.
When you join or renew your membership you will be designated a boat park space which can be identified from the map provided here. We have also marked out all spaces with a letter/number corresponding to this map for the entire boat park.
A reminder of the boat park byelaws.............
- Boats may only be left in Boat Park spaces as designated by the Boat Park Manager.
- Boat Park spaces are designated on an annual basis and are not perpetual.
- A member may be asked to move their boat if parked in a space for which it is not designated or it may be moved at the discretion of the Committee.
- Your boat should not be positioned so as to interfere with any other boat.
- In lieu of a designated boat park space you may park your boat in a designated holding area as will be shown on a plan in the club house. You must however, make contact with the Boat Park Manager, and seek a designated space as soon as possible.
- You should not arrange any swapping of positions in the boat park with other members. All boat park spaces are managed by the Boat Park Manager.
- Boats must be securely tied down so that damage does not occur to adjacent boats.
Your Boat Park manager is Julie Gibbon - please contact her with any questions about the Boat Park.