In 2018 we have the following events open to visitors:-
- Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th and Monday 7th May - Push the Boat Out. An opportunity for anyone to try sailing or windsurfing. Prior booking preferred, please contatct Julie Gibbon. Also Waszp foiling class visiting.
- Sunday 6th and Monday 7th May - The Dam to Dam Challenge. This is a series of endurance races exploiting the full length of Kielder Water. All are welcome, both racers and cruisers. An entry form is available here, the Notice of Race can be found here and the Sailing Instructions here.
- Saturday 7th July - The North East Youth Travellers Series.
- Saturday 14th and 15th July - IOCA North East Championships.
- 8th and 9th September - The KWSC Open Meeting is a series of five races open to all classes of dinghy.
Visitors and Competitors to our open events are welcome to camp on the grass around the clubhouse. The club galley will be open throughout serving snacks, meals and drinks. The club bar will also be open serving a selection of fine draught and bottled beers from one of our excellent breweries. You are welcome to arrive Friday evenings for a weekend event when there will be someone at the club after 4pm (or earlier by arrangement).
For more details about any of our Open Meetings please contact the Sailing Secretary, Adrian Langford.
The Sailing Instructions, Entry Form and Notice of Race for the event can be found here in due course.
(Click on the image for a magnified view)