The club has a selection of sailing dinghies and windsuring boards that are available for members to use at any time they are not required for training. Even when training is taking place there are likely to be some boats available as it is highly uinlikely that every boat would be in use at the same time.
The club has the followng:-
- 6 Hartley 12s - new in 2017 with mainsail and jib. This is a highly versatile boat and can be sailed single handed or with a crew and with or without the jib. 4 of these boats have been funded by the Sports Lottery Small Grants Fund.
- 2 Hartley 15s - new in 2016 this is a versatile boat for family sailing, cruising, racing or learning to sail. Complete with main, jib and asymmetric spinnaker.
- 2 Hartley 10s - new in 2016 with mainsails. A great boat for youngsters and small, lighter adults to sail single handed or to take out a child.
- 6 Toppers - with a variety of older mainsails, 6 racing mainsails and 4 smaller mainsails. Purchased second hand using club funds and upgraded to centre mainsheet with new sails in 2010 with funding from the RYA.
- 6 Optimists - with a choice of 6 new sails and 4 older ones. Funded by the Sports Lottery (2010) complemented by various items that are still usable from the original 4 wooden Optimists that we won in a Yachts and Yachting competition in 1998.
- Various windsurfing boards and rigs (see windsurfing page for details).
Full details about using the boats can be found in the members' area section which can be accessed by logging in.